Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert mention via Tv Tonight AU: Twist set to surprise X Factor judges

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Sunday, September 25, 2016

Posted at : Sunday, September 25, 2016


 
Contestants who are eliminated by the judges from this year’s 3 Seat Challenge in The X Factor will form part of a fourth surprise group with an unnamed ‘Underdog Coach.’
Seven’s X Factor: Next Generation is twisting the gameplay this year, dumping the Home Visits section of the competition.
Instead it will consist of Auditions, Boot Camp, 3 Seat Challenge (introduced last year) and Live Shows.
Singers chosen by Adam Lambert, Iggy Azalea and Guy Sebastian will fall simply into Under 22s, Over 22s and Groups. But the three judges won’t know the Underdog Judge will mentor the singers they eliminated.

 Adam Lambert: “The part that I’m most looking forward to is trying to just assist somebody on their path to get where they want to go. I think sometimes it’s that one piece of advice, that one adjustment you can make to a performance that makes it click and makes it come together and I’m really excited to be able to offer anything to my team, whoever that ends up being. I’m looking forward to helping. Being in the business, everything becomes about you, your brand, your song and your performance, but this is a nice change to turn the tables and put my energy and time into others. I like that; I like what I can possibly learn from that as well. I think I’m going to see things that I’ve maybe forgotten along the way so it’ll be a good little reminder.”


Read more at Twist set to surprise X Factor judges 



Posted by @Admin Fan for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS


0 comments: