Skinpress Demo Rss

Adam Lambert On Snapchat VIDEO: "Work Flow" In The Recording Studio With Pharaoh (3-28-17)

Filed Under () by glitzylady on Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Posted at : Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Adam Lambert On Snapchat VIDEO: 
"Work Flow" In The Recording Studio With *Pharaoh (3-28-17)

*Adam's little buddy Pharaoh can be seen in the lower left corner in photos below

With thanks to Marina @_rina_xzx and @lilybop2010 for posting the video(s) on Twitter, and to @TALCvids for the screen caps posted below




And a "flipped" version of the Snapchat video (the original video from Adam is a mirror image selfie video, with Adam's tattoos on the "wrong" side) posted by @lilybop2010. This one shows his tatts  on the correct side 








Posted by @glitzylady for ADAM LAMBERT 24/7 NEWS



10 comments:

CT said...

I love Adam's look! He looks like he hot a haircut again. Little Pharaoh sitting close to his daddy. So cute!

choons said...

Pharaoh the perfect studio companion - very quiet! no vocal accompaniment.
Adam particularly cute here.

Nanbert said...

Is the music being played here Adam's?... what he's been working on? Doesn't sound like his stuff...it's rap, isn't it?

Mi Re La said...

Adam rapping his new album? ....totally unexpected. Personally I do not like this style. I hope that not all rap album.












Mi Re La said...

About hair ...mmmmmm, I like when it is higher up, he looks younger with short but sexy with it long.

glitzylady said...

Adam said in this brief Time magazine interview ("A Quick Talk With Adam Lambert" by Sam Lansky) published on January 26, 2017 that his new music:

"It's a lot bluesier and earthier. I want to get back to live instruments. I like guitar and bass. I want to do it more for me. If people are into it, cool."

Read the article here with the full interview (published on Adam Lambert 24/7 News)

"Adam Lambert In Time Magazine: New Music Is "A Lot Bluesier & Earthier..With Live Instruments.." & More!"

http://adamlamberttv.blogspot.com/2017/01/adam-lambert-in-time-magazine-new-music.html


LTA said...

I can't wait to hear what Adam is cooking and surprise us!!!:) He can do anything and still rocks for me!

Nanbert said...

Adam once said that we won't hear him do rap. Hopefully that music in the background is something else they were just listening to... AFTER their work session.

Dee R Gee said...

So excited that he's working on new music. I don't think that background music is his kind of thing. I think it's just something they have playing. Adam is lucky that Pharaoh is such a calm, tolerant dog. Some dogs would be howling even if they were kept in another room. He has the perfect personality for Adam's lifestyle. Lots of people in and out.

And I love Adam's shirt!

LAMBERT Outlaw said...

Like I said before .. I don't like Snap Chat .. especially the ones that are on Ytube of ADAM's PERSONAL after party at his home!! Why are these being put on Ytube?? Does ADAM know about them being made public!! Did he say it's OK with him?? I think it's an invasion of privacy but if he doesn't care .. then why should I? That is .. IF .. he knows at all!! JMO

tess4ADAM(LAMBERT Outlaw)